ACCUMED Practice Management DMCC is a limited liability company incorporated in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, hereinafter referred to as “ACCUMED”
ACCUMED Practice Management DMCC operates the www.accumed.ae website, which provides its website user the right to browse the website and the services provided by ACCUMED Practice Management DMCC, in addition to subscribing to our Newsletter to receive our latest updates.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you register for our services, we may collect:
- Your personal details, including but not limited to your postal and billing addresses, email address(es), phone number(s), and passport or ID number
- Your account login details, such as your username and the password (encrypted) that you have chosen.
- Any commercial data or personal data we may receive.
When you purchase our services online, we may collect:
- Information about your online purchases
- Data about your billing address and method of payment, such as bank details, credit, debit, or other payment card information
- Information about your online browsing behavior on our websites
- Information about devices you have used to access our Services (including the make, model and operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers)
- Information about your precise geolocation.
Other sources of personal information
We may also use personal information from other sources, such as specialist companies that supply information, online media channels, our partners and public registers. We may collect the following types of personal information about you from other sources: contact details, credit history, purchases, interests, preferences, or other types of publicly available information. This other personal information helps us to:
- review and improve the accuracy of the data we hold; and
- improve and measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising.
We may be required by law to collect personal information about you or as a consequence of any contractual relationship we have with you.
If you choose not to provide your personal information to be used in accordance with this Policy, you will still be able to visit our Platforms but you may not be able to access certain options, products or services, and in some cases, we may not be able to fulfil a service you request.
WHY AND HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Power Our Services. ACCUMED collects personal data necessary to power our services, which may include personal data collected to improve our offerings, for internal purposes such as auditing or data analysis, or for troubleshooting.
- Process Your Transactions. To process transactions, ACCUMED must collect data such as your name, purchase, and payment information.
- Communicate with You. To respond to communications, reach out to you about your transactions or account, market our products and services, provide other relevant information, or request information or feedback. From time to time, we may use your personal data to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Comply with Law. To comply with applicable laws
SHARING PERSONAL DATA
ACCUMED may share personal data with ACCUMED affiliated companies, service providers who act on our behalf, and our partners. Further, ACCUMED does not share personal data with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- Partners. At times, ACCUMED may partner with third parties to provide services or other offerings. ACCUMED requires its partners to protect your personal data.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country that is not regarded as ensuring an adequate level of protection for personal information under the laws of your country of residence or our country of incorporation.
We have put in place appropriate safeguards (such as contractual commitments) in accordance with applicable legal requirements to ensure that your data is adequately protected.
In the event your personal information is transferred to a foreign jurisdiction, it may be subject to the laws of that jurisdiction and we may be required to disclose it to the courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities in those jurisdictions but we will only do so where required by applicable laws
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain physical, technical, and organizational safeguards to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration and destruction. However, no internet-based site can be 100% secure and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended access that is beyond our control.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION