IT Help Desk Support Analyst
Due to the growing need of our business we are now seeking an “Helpdesk Support Analyst“to join our team of experts in Dubai, UAE.
- Provide first line helpdesk application support. Ensure monitoring alerts and system events are assessed, prioritized, and worked efficiently by meting the timelines.
- Setting up new systems for new users and managing asset records, troubleshooting VPN connectivity and configuration, license management, desk resources etc.
- Resolve technical problems and local area network (LAN), Wide area network (WAN) and other systems. Comply with organization standards, regulations, and requirements.
- Perform level 1 and level 2 support for application and platform issues.
- Assign/escalate issues to Technology, Operations/other departments and/or Vendor(s) where appropriate.
- Install software’s, liaise with vendors, get quotations from suppliers, maintain documentation, e.g., master list of production application, database universe, workflows, hardware environment etc.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science, computer hardware, Information system or related computer courses is a must.
- 2-3 years of IT experience with background in application development or equivalent technical production support experience (required) preferably within the Healthcare Sector.
- Basic Knowledge of using SQL for support analysis and incident resolution is a required.
- Excellent experience working in a web-based distributed client server environment, including strong understanding of ITIL first and second line support tasks and release management.
- Must have strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently and be able to prioritize and handle multiple outstanding tasks
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted for interviews.