Client Relations Account Manager
To manage and serve the relationship with ACCUMED’ clients and act as the senior liaison, monitoring and maintaining an excellent customer service and client satisfaction levels. The client relationship manager is directly reasonable for ensuring that the business relationship management department and staff meet the company committed client Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), manage client complaints and escalations, develop client account improvement plans, and deliver all round a high level of service excellence.
The role serves as the primary business contact for clients and is responsible develop an in-depth understanding of their operational business needs and objectives in order to leverage ACCUMED’s existing profile of services and identify business solutions, ensuring that each client is being maintained and supported by ACCUMED appropriately and they are making the most from their investment return on using ACCUMED services,
|KPI’s FOR THE ROLE:
|1- Customer Satisfaction
- Number of valid customer complaints must not exceed the agreed maximum per quarter.
- Score of bi-annual formal Customer Satisfaction Surveys carried out during the reporting period must exceed the minimum score as set by ACCUMED management.
- Annual client retention rate must meet ACCUMED target.
2- Relationship Freshness
- Frequency of client visits must be X per month at a minimum
- % of closed actions agreed with client within deadlines.
3- Operational Excellence
- Tracking of designated clients’ reconciliation closing and final rejection rates improvements meeting company target as agreed by ACCUMED management.
- Adhere to claim submissions Turn Around Time (TAT) as per set KPIs with clients.
4- Analysis and Value Add
- Track record of business generating revenue activities for company clients.
- Reduction of client side operational issues affecting claim processing or quality of supporting documentation.
5- Any other measurable and achievable KPIs at the discretion of ACCUMED senior management.
- Manages the Business Relationship team on the the day-to-day communications and coordination and problem-solving tasks for all key accounts so that the company meets required level of service.
- Supervises and coaches performance of other subordinates (Account Managers & Account Executives) to manage their account management quality of service delivery across all ACCUMED client base.
- Ensure the adequate level of support by qualified staff and out of hours cover for clients as per business needs.
- Report to senior management progress and escalations from clients.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for clients’ revenue and claim submissions.
- Liaise with all internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Maintain & maximize clients’ satisfaction & retention rate based on building trust and creating value.
- Optimize clients’ revenue through talented business activities and market analysis feedback.
- Ability to maximize business potential through good client service working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants. They must also perform research to identify new potential client revenue opportunities.
- Is required to travel to meet with clients on a regular bases or ad-hoc as per business needs.
- Conduct business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Keeping customers informed of new or updated products and services of the company.
- Attending meetings with clients and provide support and representation with third party client partners such as payers and TPAs as well as regulators.
- Resolving or escalating to the appropriate department areas of concern as raised by clients and tracking the issue till closure.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Ensure account managers are updating the company CRM system and are tracking issues and closing in a timely fashion any actions agreed with the client.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Business Management as well as any other assignments or department targets.